Isolated tracks

Copyright and Licensing


We are committed to ensuring that original songwriters, artists, and publishers receive royalties. We partnered with major Music Publishers for Publishing Rights.


For sync, school, extended or exclusive licenses, mail to or fill the form below.

I am a Copyright Owner

If you are a copyright owner and would like your songs to be listed on Isolated Tracks, we will be glad to have you onboard. Please contact us below for licensing.

Copyright strike / DMCA Takedown Notice

Your copyright infringement complaint must be faithful and relevant. We'll proceed in removing the content immediately as soon as your request will be verified. To file a complaint, please provide us with the following details:

  • URL of the content being infringed;
  • Rights you own or right owners you represent;
  • Rights being infringed;
  • Sufficient contact information;
  • Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
  • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
  • A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contact us

Working hours: daily 12:00 - 18:00 UTC.
Live chat: 24/7, from 5 min when online and/or any critical issue up to 12 hours max.

No internet connection